Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The only one :*


I always knew you were the best the coolest men I know so attractive than all the rest the star of my show so many times I wished you'd be the one for me but never knew you'd get like this men what you do to me you're who I'm thinking of men you ain't my runner up
and no matter what you're always number one my prize possession one and only adore men I want the one I can't live without that's you that's you .You're my special men the one that makes me crazy of all the man I've ever known It's you, it's you my favorite men .

You're used to going out your way to impress these Mrs. Wrongs but you can be yourself with me I'll take you as you are I know they said believe in love is a dream that can't be real so men let's write a fairytale and show 'em how we feel you take my breath away with everything you say I just wanna be with you my dear promise to play no games treat you no other way than you deserve 'cause you're the men of my dream